Saturday, May 16, 2009

Maybe it's broken

So it's possible that I've broken my curse, or perhaps it's just decreasing in strength. While SCC got canceled this year, both of the freshman shows that I watched (Castle and Dollhouse) got renewed. Of course, Dollhouse only got renewed for another 13 episodes, but I have to be grateful for at least baby steps. Now I'm just awaiting word on Bones and Chuck and all will be well.

And if anybody's interested, I'll have the Dollhouse season on dvd in July and I'm more than willing to let people watch it.

4 comments:

Jenn. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn. said...

Bones has been renewed.

Me said...

Thanks for the link. I had heard it was renewed, but not for two seasons! Chuck is also renewed, although I think for a shortened season.

Jenn. said...

Yeah what's with all these shortened season renewals? Same thing with Dollhouse. I mean, I'm glad it's coming back, but it seems like it will be all that pressure again halfway through the season.