Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer fun

So this week is the last of the season finale weeks of shows I watch, with possibly one exception. That means soon will start the long months of what previously was a new-episode-less time. Luckily, cable television has stepped up to fill the gap with good stuff, but still, there are traditionally less things on television to watch during the summer than the rest of the year.

So what that leaves time for is watching more movies and discovering older television shows that you can watch on dvd. I'm going to have to start doing my research so I know what I'm going to watch this summer. Setting up a game plan of classics and niche television shows is going to be a great way to take a break from preparing for finals. And by 'preparing for finals' I mean playing video games, playing soccer, and reading non-school books.

I love finals week!

No comments: