Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bored, or maybe boring

If you wonder why this isn't being updated all that often, its because nothing is going on in my life right now. Its completely boring, which is why I'm completely bored. I now have a tv in my room. Granted, its really small, but its still in my room and right next to my computer. So now I don't even have to get out of my chair if I want to watch a show. Of course, there's only like three per week that I really want to watch, but still. When those come on, I won't have to leave my room.

I'm missing the snow, which isn't helped by the fact that Calvin and Hobbes lately has had snow comics, although they are entertaining. Here's one I found recently.



I wish I had grown up in the snow. Somehow I can imagine that I would have done some of the same things Calvin does. But alas, I got a late start on wintertime fun. Oh, and sorry the comic is so small. The bigger one was getting covered up by the menus on the right, and I haven't found all the tricks of this site yet.

No comments: