Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Soccer

I love soccer. Everyone should know that. If you don't, I don't see how you can be my friend. Anyways, the reason I say this is that I remembered how much I love just practicing soccer. See, I've joined this adult league, and the team really sucks, but they try, and the main reason they aren't good is because there are like four people who have never played soccer before. They want to learn, and go to the one practice a week when they can, so I'm having fun trying to teach people.

The good thing is that my friend Tiffany who I played with in high school also wants to play, so I have one friend on the team, and she's good. Which is going to make things much more enjoyable. But tonight I just had a blast playing 3 on 3 and keep away, or just passing and trapping. And I'm going to play indoor, too, which just makes my day. Because I love soccer. Have I mentioned that?

Anyways, not much has been going on in the life of Becca, except that Spring Breaks start soon, which I'm excited for. That means people will be in town, starting with Chris next week. Which means that I have more people to hang out with and cause a ruckus.

Leave a comment!

No comments: