Sunday, April 10, 2005

Can't think of a title

Well, I'm back from my week of Mexico fun. A little sicker for the time spent there, but really that's Robby's fault and it finally got through my immune system due to lack of sleep. Anyways, I had a great week, and I just watched the Alias episode that I missed while I was gone, so I thought I'd make a post.

I don't have a lot of really great stories, but the palm of my hand is bruised. You might ask me, "How do you possibly bruise the palm of your hand?" Well the answer is to get it pinched between two huge sheets of ply wood while you're laying roofing. Its pretty cool looking.

Oh, and if you ever go to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen), order the cheesecake for dessert. Its awesome. We went there today when my dad came to pick me up from LA.

Today Chris and I spent the day watching Arrested Development. Its hilarious. And the good thing about it is that you don't have to watch a whole season in order to enjoy the show. And now, because I've slept for most of the past 26 hours, I can't manage to fall asleep. Oh well. I have lots of internet surfing to catch up on.

What I want to know is, what did I miss while I was gone. Leave a comment! They have been sadly lacking lately. Bye for now.

No comments: