Monday, May 09, 2005

Harry Potter Strikes Back!

Last night we watched the second Harry Potter movie because it had been on ABC with Goblet of Fire stuff during some of the commercial breaks. It was fun, but more fun was the commentary that Chris, Rachel, Paul, and I put in. I'll try to remember some snipets of conversation.

Paul: How old is Dumbledore? Because he looks the same in the flashback.
Becca: He's a Master (Jedi).
Chris: He's Yoda.

Other conversations were about how many people in the movie wanted to tell Harry they love him (Hagrid especially), and how many times Harry was going to touch Herminoie's (I'm too lazy to look up the spelling) hand (like 5 because as we all know, she and Harry are going to get together). And Dumbledore's inclination to look into souls.

Chris made me realize last night that if I'm going to get my Master's, I need to start thinking of a Jedi name now. I can't just be Master Becca. But that's not just something you can pick spur of the moment. A lot of thought must go into a decision like that.

No comments: