Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Officially Gradumacated

So its official. Not that having a diploma made it official that I'm grownup and graduated. No, sitting in an arena for three hours bored is what made it official.

I did have a good time in Spokane. It was good to see friends that I hadn't seen for a couple months again, possibly for the last time. But now I'm back and I really don't feel different. Everybody I talked to said I'd feel a sense of closure more if I went to the ceremony, but not really. And sadly, the program didn't say I was cum laude (which I am!), so I didn't even get a little cord thing to play with. I did get two tassels, which was fun, and they ran out of econ tassels, so I got one that was red and black (our school colors), so really it looked like I had three majors. Mwaha! Oh wait, that made me look dedicated or something. Maybe it wasn't good.

Anyways, now summer has almost officially started, although that won't happen until the school year ends here and I'm not subing anymore. Then I have to find another job. Yay. Well, that's it from here.

No comments: