Friday, July 29, 2005

Freaks and Geeks

So we've been watching Freaks and Geeks lately. Well, so far I've only seen the first two episodes, and part of another one, but I will be watching more shortly. Its a great show. All of the characters are hilarious. And just watching the pilot, I already knew that I would appreciate this show.

In other news, I'm headed down to LA with my friends tomorrow for the day, which should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. A couple days ago I was driving down Ming and I passed Stine. I realized that there are two 99 cent stores across the street from each other. They're different brands, or whatever store chains are called, but come on. How much competition can there be in the 99 cent store market. It really makes me wonder sometimes how the economy can function with so little efficiancy. I mean, I know competition is necessary to keep big corporation from totally inflating prices and what not, but it seems like there should be a point when we don't have two 99 cent store on the same block.

And I'm done with my tirade. Its time for bed.

No comments: