Sunday, July 24, 2005

Spiderweb

I just watched a spider spin a web here in SB. It was interesting. It was very hard to see unless you got really close, but you could see that the spider was moving around with some purpose, even if you couldn't see the web. There is some sort of philosophical implication in my observations, but really I've been having a much too relaxing time to write it out right now. Perhaps once I get home next week and have to work all the time I'll put it down in cyberspace, but I don't know.

In other news, we're watching Whale Rider right now, which is a really interesting movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. I'm also about to go through more pictures and scan some so hopefully sometimes soon you might see them on my website. I love weekends like this when I don't have to do anything and can just wander around the house busily doing nothing. I think I need more weekends like this.

No comments: