Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Few Good Days

Got back from SB today and played a little frisbee. It was fun because only six people showed up, and all six were siblings. I was there with Robby, Chris with PJ, and Rob with Tim. So first we played older siblings vs. younger ones, and then we mixed it up a little bit more. Was really fun, but really tiring.

Billy and I had a blast over in SB doing nothing. Yesterday we hung out around the pool of my Aunts hotel, then went to the beach for a little bit. Today we hung out around my grandparents house and went on a walk with our Aunt (a different one) and cousins.

Then on the way home we stopped at the Outlet Mall, where I got a sweatshirt for 4 dollars. Go me! So it was a good couple of days, to soon be followed by another good couple of days starting on Saturday. Yay for the summer.

No comments: