Saturday, September 03, 2005

2-0

Even though the games don't count towards playoffs, my team is still 2 - 0, which is pretty awesome. We still need to work on our defense, though. Todays' game was 5 - 3, which is good, but not great.

We had out second DA meeting on Thursday, which was fun. There was more to talk about in the first 5 chapters than I would have thought. We had a 100% comeback rate, plus one new person (it was Rob so it doesn't really count because he should have been there before). All in all, a good time was had by everyone.

Last night I had a dream that I was moving out of a dorm room. Does this mean that I'm actually ready to get past college? I don't think so, because I was moving out of my Jr. year dorm room. So I really just want to be a Senior again.

I have two hours before I have to go lifeguard, so I think its high time for a nap. I did get up at 6:15, after all. And Chris, I don't want to hear it.

No comments: