Monday, November 14, 2005

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Just because Rachel for some reason got this connection in my previous post.

This weekend was my final weekend for soccer, which I guess is bittersweet. It will be nice to have more free time (especially since I'm working every day now), but I know that I'll miss soccer. The good (bad?) news is that high school starts this week, so I'll have plenty of refing to do, so I'll still be involved in soccer. But I won't be playing, which isn't good. I have one final hurrah in my adult soccer league, but I don't think I'll be able to play the whole tournament.

I've been playing Fantasy Football this year, and have been doing pretty well until the past couple of weeks. My two star running backs decided to get hurt - my big name is out for the rest of the season, and my quarterback has been sucking. Yesterday he got me five whole points. Quarterbacks should get at least 15, and mine usually gets more than 20. But yesterday he decided to throw no touchdowns and 3 interceptions, which is horrible. But my excuse is that I was playing my brother and I wouldn't want him to feel bad by getting beat by his sister at football.

In other news, Cal got stomped by SC and I'm really tired. That's it for now.

No comments: