Wednesday, November 16, 2005

We were oozed.

I drank gunk today. Well, not really, but it looked and had the same consistancy that I would think gunk would. Bolthouse has a little store on site, and it has the new juices that Bolthouse has started producing. There's one called Green Goodness or something like that. It wasn't bad (I think it could grow on me), but I just can't trust a liquid that I can't see through, with the exception of milk, I think. Luckily, the label on the bottle is solid, and covers most of the bottle, so I didn't have to see that what I was drinking was opaque.

I found out that my little soccer team might have made the playoffs, which is good to know now instead of like Sunday after the game. It does mean that the season hasn't really ended yet, but that's okay because my women's league has one final tournament on Sunday. I can handle one more weekend of soccer.

No comments: