Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You know what they say... no noose is good noose

I have news. I, Rebecca Jennings, now have a full time job. Not a lot of people knew I was looking for one (myself included), but this one kind of appeared, and it doesn't sound too lame. Hopefully it isn't too lame. Not a great job, but not a bad one either, and we can't all get our dream job (Robert).

The only bad part (besides working all the time) about it is I'm either going to start at 6 or 7, which are both way too early. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it, much like Chris has gotten used to waking at 5:15.

I've been officially ditched by everybody for the next three days, but that's okay, I have some movies. And GuildWars. Oh, and I don't get to see Hilary Putnam because somebody left me in charge of a certain HP discussion group, and it happens to be at the same time. I think I'll survive.

PS. Name that movie.

No comments: