Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Women should be kept illiterate and clean, like canaries.

This week at work hasn't been very much fun, since my distractions have been gone for the most part. Luckily, it's the end of the month, so I've had some stuff to do. I've discovered some of my new favorite movies lately, which is very exciting. I've watched High Society, a musical with Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby, and Frank Sinatra, based on The Philadelphia Story. It also has Louis Armstrong, as himself.

I also finally finished Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and was throughly impressed. I'm sad that I had never it before. Robert hit it on the nose when he quoted Freeks and Geeks saying, "I wish I had never seen it so I could see it again for the first time." Or at least I thinks that what it was.

You should check out this commercial. It's pretty awesome, and there's no CG at all. It made me happy.

And now I'm watching Cary Grant in a comedy, so my day is complete. If anybody is in town on Saturday, we're going to be playing frisbee at 11:00 am at Cal State.

No comments: