Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just 5 more minutes...

Lately I have been sleeping very well. Normally, I wake up 3-6 times during the night, which I used to think is normal, but it seems it might not be. Anyways, this past week, I've been waking up only once (or not at all). This has led itself to some interesting dreams (my strange somewhat reoccuring school dreams), which has been fun. This, however, has made it very hard for me to get out of bed in the morning, because I've been so comfortable.

I've spent a lot of the past week reading a webcomic called Order of the Stick, which is kind of a spoof on table top gaming, but has a lot to do with Gemstone. It's very entertaining, but probably only to those who are familiar with those sorts of games, so I won't put the link here because most people wouldn't appreciate it. If you want it, however, let me know and I'll tell you.

No comments: