Friday, March 17, 2006

Leprechaun Day

So as I left work today I saw two whole rainbows at the horizon. Granted, one was very faint, and you had to look for it, but the other was very bright. I thought it fitting for today. Another thing fitting for today was that I felt like bombing some people due to how stupid they are. Actually, I felt more like throwing rocks at cars, but exageration is a fun thing.

I'm reminded almost daily how stupid people become when they get in cars, and it's very annoying. Now, I'll admit that there have been times when I've not paid enough attention while driving and done some dumb things, but from the looks of things, most American drivers do stupid things all the time.

It's especially annoying that most have no clue how to drive in the rain. They either go faster than is safe, or go slower than is safe. Let's talk about Aristotle's Golden Mean.

In happier news, it's finally the weekend after a very long and boring week. Yay for Saturday and Sunday!

No comments: