Friday, May 26, 2006

Part Deux

I saw an interesting question today as I was looking at my various online things. The question was basically: Even if it completely impossible, which movie would you see a sequel made from? My initial response is Serenity, Serenity please! But after that I have to wonder. What are the movies out there that I think have the character potential to warrant a sequel? Because, let’s face it, many of the sequels (almost all?) are made simply because they have huge stars attached to them, not because of the story or characters (in my opinion good characters will almost always make good story).

So what else? To tell the truth, I’m having trouble coming up with sequels that I would actually enjoy seeing, so help me out. What movies would you actually like to see sequelized?

No comments: