Monday, June 12, 2006

If only...

... my life was like my dreams. I had a fun one last night involving shapeshifting into a dragon and various other fun times. There's one scene that I can't quite figure out:

I was running and hiding from people due to my shapeshifting abilities (they were afraid of us) and there was a member of an underground movement that was helping me. We went into a store, and he asked me if I wanted three bags of gummi bears or two. Now, I could only take two bags with me, but I could get three if I wanted, and I couldn't give the third bad away. So, since I knew this was a test, I instead asked for just one bag of gummi bears. I answered this way because I knew the person with me was a traitor, and as soon as I walked outside I would be captured, but I wanted him to be a little puzzled, and perhaps change his mind about the dragons. Why only taking one bag of gummi bears would do this, I have no idea.

Summer is officially starting this week (with a high of 85 degrees to start things off right) and I'm sad to be missing it. I keep wanting to plan things for the summer, and then I remember that I can't because I now have responsibilities to wake up on time in the morning. Which really sucks, let me tell you. But I'm hoping some frisbee action will happen (especially since I won't be the only one obsessed with frisbee soon since Patrick will be in town soon), even if not as frequently as last summer.

No comments: