Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happiness...

So, the car I drive used to be my grandmother's. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, she takes good care of cars and stuff like that. The only thing is that it came with a license plate holder which I haven't yet replaced. It says, "Happiness is being a grandparent."

Now, I'm sure it is (especially if you get to be my grandparent), I just wouldn't really know yet.
Luckily the holder is on the front of my car, so most people don't see it.

See, the thing is, I just don't know where you find good license plate holder. Anybody got suggestions?

Oh, and frisbee this weekend. If you're going to be in town, you're required to attend. Saturday afternoon, I'll tell everybody the exact time later.

Because, really, happiness is playing ultimate frisbee.

No comments: