Wednesday, December 20, 2006

KOL and frozen cheesecake

So lately Rob and I have been playing a browser based game called Kingdom of Loathing. It's pretty entertaining, and you can only play for a fixed amount of time each day (you have a fixed number of adventurers that you can do), which means I can't get sucked into it like I can Gemstone. It's completely off the wall, and makes fun of everything that it possibly can. Which, in my opinion, makes it great.

You should check it out if you find yourself bored at work. You don't have to install anything, and all you need is access to the internet. Check it out at www.kingdomofloathing.com

In other news, if you're going to be in town on Saturday, we're playing frisbee at noon at Liberty Park, which is across the street from Liberty High School. Just go down Stockdale until you get to Jewetta (past the new Riverwalk Park), turn right, and stay on that street until you see the park on the right.

And now I have to go find a cheesecake popsicle that my aunt sent us for Christmas. And play with some dry ice that it came with. Today is going to be fun.

No comments: