Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pollage

There's a new poll up (I'm just posting about it here because I know some people use feeds). I realize that some people might give biased answers, but that's okay, I'll forgive you.

What's up with the new trend of releasing 'special' box sets of entire series of television shows in boxes that have something to do with the show? Some of them I can understand (Alias' was an important artifact from the show, Six Feet Under is a plot with grass on top), but some I can't even figure out what the box is supposed to be, like for Gilmore Girls. Since I already have all but the last season I won't be buying it, but even so, I don't think I would because I just can't tell what it's supposed to be. Maybe you can.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

I vote for HP. why is that not an option?

Jenn just ordered that gilmore girls collection

rob said...

Biased I might be, but of the four franchises listed, I think I've enjoyed the Bourne movies the most.