Sunday, August 17, 2008

Emails!

Yes, I'm still quoting Dr. Horrible, in case you were wondering. The quotes aren't always perfect, but I'm doing the best I can.

I bought a new computer today, a laptop to be exact. I figured it was time to return my dad's to him, and since there are a ton of back to school deals going on right now, there wouldn't be a better time to get one. It's nothing special, just a solid laptop to do work and a bit of gaming on. Of course, I won't even be using it until I can get it back to Bakersfield where all my program disks are, which won't be for another two weeks. But I can still stare at the pretty new toy that I have, which is perfectly fine with me.

1 comment:

Jason St.Clair said...

You had better load everything this time. None of this "Oh, I didn't think I'd need it - the discs are back in Bakersfield" nonsense.